Muse It Up Publishing

Wow... Just Wow. I submitted a manuscript to a publishing company about a month ago and received the rejection today. Rejections are par for the course in this business, quite expected really, but they gave me specific reasons for the rejection and invited me to resubmit after changing things for the better in the manuscript. This is unheard of in the publishing world. I will be busy making the changes in the next few weeks before I start school so I can resubmit with Muse It Up publishing.

Comments

  1. How many times to we tell our kids that they have to keep trying to succeed? You keep that chin up and never stop trying. I think you have a great perspective on life and people. I can't wait to read some of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that I need it today :). I want to post the first pages or chapter of my books on the blog but I am afraid of an agent turning me down because part of it is already published...on the other hand it could have the opposite result. You NEVER know in this business.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life goes on...