Book Review: Twisted by Lauri Halse Anderson.
I just finished reading Laurie Halse Anderson's Twisted. I sat down to read a few pages and then could not put it down. The main character, Tyler made me worry about him from the start and I had to keep reading to see him through. She writes about Mental Abuse in the most realistic way I have read. I love the book, and I am now a fan of Laurie Halse Anderson. I will be searching for more of her work. I would like to add though, that it states on the inside "Note: This is not a book for children." And I completely agree. I would not mind my sons reading it when they are 15 or older but there is no way I would give it to a ten year old.

Bottom line: I loved the book and read it in an afternoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life goes on...